While things are certainly heading back towards “business as usual,” we wanted to update you on what you can expect in our clean, comfortable, and safe office environment. Our standards have always been above and beyond what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for.
Listed below are the updated protocols we are following to ensure the safety of everyone who comes into our office:
1. All protocols, methods, and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment, and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
2. All individuals must wear a mask while in the office, regardless of vaccination status. Our practice will have masks available as needed.
3. Our autoclave sterilizers will continue to be tested weekly by Pine Lake Bioscience Ltd. to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
4. Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes a UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold. This technology has recently been approved by the FDA for hospital settings.
5. The reception areas are now fully open as well as the coffee bar located in the lobby. However, due to the size of the reception room, social distancing is not possible. If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car, please call the office upon arrival in the parking lot.
6. We will be verbally screening patients upon their arrival to the office. If you feel ill, please do not come to the office.
7. Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should postpone elective treatment.
8. Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
9. All staff will be wearing masks the entire time in the operatories regardless of vaccination status.
10. At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide. This has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
11. We’re using CaviCide™, a hospital-grade disinfectant, throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry.
All team members here at Bell Dental Group will continue to go above and beyond for our patients. Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
We look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Bell Dental Group