We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Bell Dental Group will reopen on May 11th.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
1. All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
2. Our autoclave sterilizers will continue to be tested weekly by Pine Lake Bioscience Ltd. to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
3. Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes a UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold. This technology has recently been approved by the FDA for hospital settings.
4. The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, and coffee to maintain the highest level of cleanliness. Minimal seating will be available only for medically necessary companions of patients being seen
5. We will be creating a “Virtual Reception Room” We ask that you call us (513-802-9440) upon your arrival to the parking lot. You will be instructed to enter the building if we are ready. You may have to remain in your car until notified. You will be met at the front door and be taken immediately to the treatment room after your temperature is taken and Covid-19 screening questions are reviewed. Any patient with 100.4 degree or higher temperature will be sent home immediately and advised to contact their physician. We request that patients wear a mask when entering the building.
6. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient
7. We will be limiting our capacity and extending our hours to reduce patient traffic in our office: Limiting team members as well as patients allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the treatment rooms between procedures.
8. Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
9. Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home. Screening questions:
- Do you/they have fever or have you/they felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
- Are you/they having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing ?
- Do you/they have a cough?
- Any other flu like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you/they experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you/they in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
*Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment
10. Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
11. Upon entering Bell Dental Group, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before leaving the treatment areas.
12. At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide. This has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
13. Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
14. We’re using CaviCide™, a hospital grade disinfectant, throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry.
15. Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one-time use” items are being purchased and used.
16. We are strongly encouraging the “Virtual Reception Room” and Administrative Office. Every attempt will be made to conclude all activities in the treatment room and dismiss the patient to immediately leave the building to encourage proper social distancing.
All team members here Bell Dental Group will continue to go above and beyond for our patients. Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Bell Dental Group