- Get free* consultations with no obligation
- Enjoy two methods of relaxing sedation
- Convenient hours make scheduling simple
Visit Bell Dental Group in Cincinnati to treat yourself and your loved ones to personalized dentistry in a family-friendly setting! We care for patients of all ages in the downtown area, as well as the neighborhoods of Mt. Adams, Hyde Park, and Oakley. Here are a few benefits of making us your new dentist office:Dr. David Bell Jr. on the General Atmosphere of Bell Dental Group Read Transcript
One of the things that we feel is really important that really is palpable in our office, we want patients to feel very at home and comfortable in our practice. We've gone to a lot of effort to make that an emphasis in our practice. From the first moment a patient comes into our office, they'll probably see that it's not your typical sanitary module seating with five year old magazines, and the sliding glass door with the receptionist who doesn't greet you when you come in. We have a historic home that we've restored, for a reason.
Our reception room is more of a family room atmosphere, like someone would come in and visit you and hang out. And that was done on purpose.
Now the clinical part of the office is very high tech and up to date, we didn't want to lost that intimacy and that comfort and that welcoming feel architecturally. And it was very much done on purpose. Beyond that we have an awesome staff, and the staff is absolutely, positively committed to personal relationships for our patients. Making them at ease, being compassionate, being informative and being understanding. So all of those things are fabrics of what we have developed over the years and the making patients feel very welcome in our office. That's why we have patients who have been here for 30 years, whether their insurance plan changes or not, they stay with us. And that's a reflection of how much they know we care about those individuals, and care about their health.
- We offer morning, day, and evening hours. Make appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. and as late as 7:30 p.m.
- We accept an array of payment options to make the financial aspect of your visits convenient.
- We uphold the highest standards – in both dental care and patient care – to keep your family’s smiles healthy and happy.
- We work hard to make your treatment as accurate and comfortable as possible.
Call our team today to schedule an appointment: 513-802-9440. We’re conveniently located at 2767 Erie Ave., just three buildings down from the Hyde Park Branch Library.
Receive Free Consultations & Patient-Centered Care
Because we want the best for your smile, we give you the option of a free consultation on any dental service you may be interested in. *While the consultation is free, there may be charges for an exam, cleaning, and other related services. We never try to convince you to undergo a particular treatment. Instead, we explain all your options so you can make an informed decision. We can even combine procedures for a custom cosmetic makeover.
We provide a variety of dental services for patients of all ages, including:
- Family dentistry that will keep all your loved ones smiling brightly
- General dentistry, including options for gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about
- Restorative dentistry so you can enjoy more confidence and eat all your favorite foods again
Patient-Friendly Technology & Dental Sedation Keep You Comfortable
Your family’s comfort is our priority! That’s why we’ve invested in patient-friendly dental technologies like drill-free tooth decay removal tools, digital X-ray equipment, and intraoral cameras to make your treatments more precise and pleasant.
Our compassionate team will do everything we can to make your visits as stress-free as possible. We offer several items to help you relax, including TVs in every care room and cozy blankets.
If all that doesn’t put you at ease, we can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options.
To experience comfortable, quality care, call Bell Dental Group in Cincinnati at 513-802-9440.