We have a fantastic way to give you back your missing teeth – Cincinnati dental implants! Our expert dental team can use these marvels of modern dentistry to help you:
- Get new teeth that will allow you to eat whatever you want
- Protect your jawbone against deterioration and avoid a “sunken-face” look
- Increase your confidence in social and business interactions
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
Set up your free consultation by calling the team at Bell Dental Group today: 513-802-9440. We’re located at the corner of Erie Avenue and Shaw Avenue in the Hyde Park area of Cincinnati.
Improve Your Teeth & Improve Your Life
Dental implants function as replacement tooth roots. After your dentist places them in your jaw, the implants will chemically fuse with your bone in a process called osseointegration. After the fusing process and healing period are complete, your implants will be ready to support your new teeth. Your restoration options could then include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We can place a porcelain crown on top of an implant to replace a single missing tooth. Your new tooth will blend in naturally with the rest of your smile and function as well as your original tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can replace several missing teeth in a row with a bridge that anchors to dental implants. Your new bridge will fill in the gap in your smile and allow you to eat your favorite foods again.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures are a step above conventional dentures. They are secured to implants using a snap-and-ball system so you won’t have to worry about them slipping, clicking, or popping out of place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-performing dentures. They anchor to a bar that is secured to dental implants. The forces of biting and chewing are transferred to your jaw through the bar, serving the same function your natural teeth do.
Dental implants in Cincinnati may be exactly what you need to take care of your missing teeth! Call Bell Dental Group today at 513-802-9440 to schedule your free consultation.