We do a lot of cosmetic dentistry here, anything from a single tooth to an entire makeover and the makeover's, quite honestly, can be done in any group. We've done teenagers up to senior citizens. What's involved varies dramatically. We do a lot and we stress this a lot and I think it's one of the reasons why we end up with nice results. We do a lot of planning in these cases, lot of photographs, lot of models, mock ups on the computer. Could be veneers on a case. It could be crowns. It could be a combination of some gum re-contouring and leveling and veneers. Sometimes we use Invisalign before we do the cosmetic work too. So there's a lot of thought process and plan that goes into it. The key is to plan it properly. Without proper planning, the execution, you obviously have get right, but if the planning isn't right, the case isn't gonna turn out very well.
If you have so many smile flaws you don’t know which problem to fix first, contact Bell Dental Group for a cosmetic makeover treatment. Our Cincinnati, OH dentist provide a wide range of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments to restore your smile and your confidence!
Customizing Your Cosmetic Makeover
If you want multiple dental procedures done to your smile, we can help you come up with a plan and a schedule to take care of each issue. For example, if you have crooked, stained teeth, we will most likely recommend Invisalign to improve your alignment, then provide you with professional teeth whitening options.
We will discuss all of your options with you so you can make the decisions that are best for your smile. Once we have planned your cosmetic makeover together, we will then provide you with a preview of your newly improved smile using digital imaging and wax models!
Your Cosmetic Dentistry And Restorative Dentistry Options
Because every patient has unique issues and goals, we provide an array of dental services. Here are just some of the procedures you can pick and choose from for your cosmetic makeover:
- Conceal a variety of smile flaws with dental veneers
- Completely cap a damaged tooth with a dental crown for added strength
- Replace one or multiple adjacent missing teeth with a dental crown
- Straighten your teeth with Invisalign
- Put the pearly back in your pearly whites with professional teeth whitening
- Get rid of your “gummy smile” with a gum reshaping treatment
- Cover up stains, chips, and other issues with tooth bonding
- Give your teeth their ideal shape with a teeth contouring or crown lengthening procedure