If you have so many smile flaws you don’t know which problem to fix first, you may need a Cincinnati cosmetic makeover at Bell Dental Group. Our skilled dentists provide a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments that will get your smile back into shape. Here’s what you can expect from our treatment:Dr. Charles Bell on a Cosmetic Makeover Read Transcript
We do a lot of cosmetic dentistry here, anything from a single tooth to an entire makeover and the makeover's, quite honestly, can be done in any group. We've done teenagers up to senior citizens. What's involved varies dramatically. We do a lot and we stress this a lot and I think it's one of the reasons why we end up with nice results. We do a lot of planning in these cases, lot of photographs, lot of models, mock ups on the computer. Could be veneers on a case. It could be crowns. It could be a combination of some gum re-contouring and leveling and veneers. Sometimes we use Invisalign before we do the cosmetic work too. So there's a lot of thought process and plan that goes into it. The key is to plan it properly. Without proper planning, the execution, you obviously have get right, but if the planning isn't right, the case isn't gonna turn out very well.
- Greater confidence when mingling and socializing
- More respect from your coworkers and peers
- A higher sense of self-worth
- An appearance that’s more youthful and vibrant
Call the team at Bell Dental Group today to get started on your smile enhancement: 513-802-9440. We’re located at 2767 Erie Ave. in the Hyde Park area.
Customizing Your Smile Makeover
Because every patient has unique issues and goals, we provide an array of dental services. Here are just some of the procedures you can choose from for your smile makeover.
- Conceal a variety of smile flaws with dental veneers.
- Cap a damaged tooth with a dental crown or replace a missing tooth with a dental implant and crown.
- Straighten your teeth with Invisalign.
- Put the gleam back in your pearly whites with professional teeth whitening.
- Get rid of your “gummy smile” with laser gum reshaping treatment.
- Cover up stains, chips, and other issues with tooth bonding.
- Give your teeth their ideal shape with a teeth contouring or crown lengthening procedure.
If you need multiple smile procedures, we can help you come up with a plan and a schedule to take care of each issue. For example, if you have crooked, stained teeth, we will most likely recommend Invisalign to improve your alignment, then provide you with professional teeth whitening.
We will discuss all your options with you so you can make the decisions that are best for your smile. Once we have planned your cosmetic treatment, we will give you a preview of your newly improved smile using digital imaging and wax models.
Make your dream smile a reality with a Cincinnati cosmetic makeover from Bell Dental Group – call 513-802-9440 today to schedule your free consultation.