If you have a significant toothache, you may benefit from our Cincinnati root canals. At Bell Dental Group, Dr. Chuck, Dr. Dave, or Dr. Ernst can use this type of therapy to restore your dental health and repair your damaged teeth. You will:
- Feel better because your tooth will no longer hurt
- Smile with confidence again
- Bite and chew more comfortably
- Prevent damage to your other teeth and gums
Don’t delay any longer – contact Bell Dental Group today at 513-802-9440 to find out if a root canal can relieve your pain and restore your smile. We’re located at 2767 Erie Ave. in the Hyde Park area.
A Root Canal Can Save Your Tooth
Our experienced team will do everything we can to help you maintain your natural teeth. With a root canal, you may avoid having a tooth removed. A root canal usually becomes necessary when tooth decay causes a cavity so deep that the decay begins to infect and inflame the soft tissue and nerves (pulp) inside a tooth.
Before we begin repairing your infected tooth with a root canal procedure, we will explain each step of the process. Here’s what to expect:
- Using our advanced computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system, we will comfortably numb the area so you won’t feel a thing.
- With the help of special tools, we will remove the infected pulp and clean out the inside of your tooth.
- We will then fill your tooth with a special rubber-like material to seal it and help prevent reinfection.
Depending on how weak your tooth has become, we may recommend attaching a dental crown to strengthen your tooth. A crown will provide a finishing touch to your root canal repair and will restore virtually all your biting and chewing capacity.
Dental Sedation Options Ease Your Anxiety
Don’t believe what you’ve seen in movies. Thanks to modern dental technology, root canals are no more uncomfortable than a tooth filling. That said, if you are nervous, we can help relieve your dental anxiety with our dental sedation options. Choose from inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation using a small, FDA-approved pill.
Say goodbye to dental pain with Cincinnati root canals from Bell Dental Group. Call us today to schedule your free consultation: 513-802-9440.