When your teeth aren’t doing what you want them to do, turn to the experts at Bell Dental Group. For more than 30 years, the Bell brothers, along with their skilled team, have been restoring the smiles of their patients using Cincinnati dental crowns and bridges. Our treatment can give you:
- A more beautiful smile you’ll love showing off to friends and coworkers
- The ability to eat foods you’ve had to avoid
- Better oral health and potentially better overall health
- Greater confidence to mingle and socialize
Take Your Choice of Great Smile Repair Options
The team at Bell Dental Group will personalize your care to meet your needs and help you reach your smile goals. We offer several great ways to restore your smile using crowns and bridges, including:
- Single Crowns For Tooth Repair – We can repair a damaged or diseased tooth with a sturdy crown. It will completely cover the tooth, strengthening it and helping prevent further damage. Crowns are a fantastic finishing restoration for a tooth that’s been repaired with a root canal.
- Standard Fixed Bridges – These restorations literally bridge the gap created by missing teeth. A bridge will anchor on either end to your other teeth to restore your smile as well as your chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Combining a crown with a dental implant (a replacement tooth root) will replace a missing tooth. Your new tooth will give you back virtually all your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Rather than anchoring to your other teeth, this type of bridge uses support from two or more dental implants. These are great restorations for replacing several missing teeth in a row.
- Inlays & Onlays – These custom restorations are sometimes referred to as partial crowns. Inlays bond to the top of a tooth between the cusps (tips), whereas onlays also extend onto the sides of a tooth. They are used when an entire crown is not required but a standard tooth filling will not work.
Cincinnati dental crowns and bridges can help you regain your smile as well as your bite. Call us today at 513-802-9440 to schedule an appointment.