Do you or your child have a toothache? If you think you might have a cavity, contact us soon to get one of our Cincinnati tooth fillings. We use advanced techniques and modern dental technology to repair damaged teeth. Thanks to our investment in the latest technology, we don’t even need to use a drill to fix most cavities! To make your visit even more pleasant, we offer several amenities to help you relax, including:Dr. Maggie Ernst on Tooth Fillings Read Transcript
So with any sort of tooth filling, any cavity that you have, we don't do the silver fillings anymore here office. We do all of the white-colored composite fillings. For smaller fillings, smaller cavities, we'll clean that out and put a tooth-colored composite in. If it happens to be a little bit bigger than what we think just a regular filling can fix, we'll do what we call an onlay, and what that is is we'll clean all the decay out, shape the tooth how we want it, and we actually send it to a lab, and a lab sends us back a little puzzle piece that fits right in.
The benefit of that being it's a stronger material than the composite, and a lab can shape it perfectly so that you hopefully won't need anything later down the road. We do also do crowns here, so if it's decay that's taken up more of the tooth structure than we like to see, we'll do a crown, which is we make that whole tooth a little bit smaller, basically put a hat on top of it. So, onlays and crowns can either be tooth-colored or gold.
- Your choice of sedation – inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation
- Cozy neck pillows to keep you comfortable
- Warm blankets to take away any chill
- A coffee and beverage station in our reception area
- TVs and headphones available in every care room so you can enjoy a movie or some music while we work
To schedule your appointment, call us today at 513-802-9440. You’ll find our friendly office at 2767 Erie Ave. in the heart of Cincinnati.
Enjoy Comfortable Care Using State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
We have invested in cutting-edge dental technology because your comfort is our priority! So you’ll know exactly what to expect, we’ll discuss your treatment before we begin. Here are the basic steps of getting a tooth filled:
- To ensure that you won’t feel a thing, we will use our computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system to numb the area.
- For most cases, we will remove the tooth structure that is affected by tooth decay using air abrasion technology. Say goodbye to the sound and discomfort of dental drills!
- We will repair the tooth using tooth-colored material matched to the rest of your smile.
Avoid Cavities in the Future
If you visit Bell Dental Group for regular dental cleanings and exams, we can help you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile. We can even provide nutritional counseling to keep your mouth healthy and decay-free.
Treat your smile to Cincinnati tooth fillings. Call Bell Dental Group today at 513-802-9440 to schedule an appointment.