Damaged and missing teeth affect your oral health and even your overall health. For instance, missing teeth can lead to the loss of bone density in your jaw. For a beautiful, healthy smile, visit Bell Dental Group for Cincinnati restorative dentistry. We offer free consultations and can even combine treatments for a customized full-mouth rehabilitation. Our treatment can:Dr. Charles Bell on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry has a wide range of situations. Anything from you have a small cavity and need a filling. Maybe start out with larger problems and have larger cavities and that potentially ends up with crowns or onlays. Again, the reason for deciding which one of those techniques you use, really has a factor of the age of the patient and really the size of the problem.
In some situations, you can fill about anything, quite honestly, but if the problem gets too large, the filling will hold up great, but the tooth doesn't hold up well. So, in some cases, if you're looking at the long term interest of the patient, in terms of what's going to work the best over the longest period of time, that's when you start doing the crowns or onlays and that type thing.
- Rebuild your teeth and give your smile the sparkle it once had
- Restore your confidence to show others a full, genuine smile
- Revamp your appearance, giving you a younger, more attractive look
- Rejuvenate your oral health and prevent other health problems
To schedule your free consultation, call the experts at Bell Dental Group today: 513-802-9440. Our office is conveniently located at 2767 Erie Ave., at the corner of Erie Avenue and Shaw Avenue.
Give Your Smile the Level of Care It Deserves
Thanks to our computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system, we can numb your mouth quickly and painlessly before your treatment. We can also help relieve your dental anxiety and relax you with dental sedation options like inhaled sedation and oral conscious sedation with a small pill.
Our team fully understands the connection between oral health and overall health. To keep your smile healthy, we offer a variety of restorative dentistry services to repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth:
- Dental Implants – We can place dental implants right here in our office if you need to completely replace a tooth or multiple missing teeth. Depending on your situation, we will then restore your implants with a dental crown or dental bridge.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We also offer traditional dental crowns to repair teeth and dental bridges to replace teeth, as well as partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays.
- Dentures – To restore your oral function and beautiful smile, we can give you a whole new set of pearly whites with custom dentures. We can also replace several adjacent missing teeth with partial dentures.
- Tooth Fillings – If you or your child has a cavity, in most cases we can remove tooth decay with drill-free air abrasion technology! Then, we will repair the tooth with a tooth-colored filling.
- Root Canal Treatment – Left unchecked, tooth decay can penetrate your enamel and infect the soft tissue inside your tooth. If this occurs, we will provide a gentle root canal treatment. We may also cap your tooth with a dental crown for added strength.