Anxiety at the dentist is a common problem. Almost everyone feels anxious during dental appointments at least some of the time, and it’s a regular occurrence for many. The good news is, we can soothe your nerves so you can get the care your smile needs.
To schedule a stress-free visit to Bell Dental Group, call 513-802-9440 today.
In the meantime, check out five ways you can overcome your anxious feelings in our Cincinnati, OH office:
- Stay Informed – Our dentists will take the time to explain every aspect of your procedure and answer all of your questions. We find that knowing exactly what to expect helps many patients feel better about their treatment.
- Take a Breather – We can create a way for you to signal us you need a short break, such as raising your hand. Many folks find it helpful to take a breather, if needed.
- Schedule an Early Visit – Some patients like to get their appointment out of the way so they don’t spend all day fretting about it. Our office opens at 7:30 a.m. five days a week. We’ll be happy to make you the first appointment of the day if you’d like.
- Trust Our Technology – We’ve invested in technology that enables us to keep your treatment as comfortable as possible. For example, you won’t feel the sting of a needle with our computerized method of administering local anesthesia.
- Feel Calm With Sedation – We offer two kinds of safe dental sedation, one of which will be right for you. Fast-acting laughing gas is great for mild anxiety and shorter procedures. If you’re having a lengthy or more involved treatment, you may want to opt for oral medication.
Call 513-802-9440 for an appointment.