Keeping your smile healthy is a big part of what we do at Bell Dental Group. But our dentists also really enjoy giving our patients beautiful smiles. If you feel good about how your smile looks, you’ll show it more often. And the world definitely needs more smiles! Let us improve your smile by
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – Straightening teeth used to mean spending a year or more in metal braces. But with Invisalign, you have a more convenient and comfortable option. These clear plastic aligners can barely be seen in your smile. Plus, they can be taken out for meals and oral hygiene. As an Invisalign Premier Provider, we’ve improved many smiles with Invisalign!
- Giving Teeth Some Added Shine – You have a choice of in-office whitening for the quickest results or home treatments for added convenience. Either way, you’ll attain brighter results than you can get from products purchased in the toothpaste aisle.
- Replacing Missing Teeth – Dental implants fill the gaps left by missing teeth and also improve your dental health by halting the bone loss that occurs following tooth loss. If implants just aren’t for you, you can replace teeth with dental bridges or dentures instead.
- Concealing Flaws – Don’t let imperfections like gaps, chips, or stubborn stains bother you. Cover them with dental veneers or a bonding treatment. Our dentists will help you determine which treatment best suits your smile.
- Correcting a Gummy Smile – A heavy gumline can overpower your teeth and give your smile a “gummy” look. Using a dental laser, we can quickly and easily remove a bit of tissue so your teeth stand out more.
To see which solutions are right for your smile, call us today at 513-802-9440 to schedule a free consultation in our Cincinnati, OH office.