If you’ve lost teeth, chances are you just aren’t as happy with your smile as you used to be. An unsightly gap may make you reluctant to smile at all. Plus, it may be difficult to chew food or even to speak so that others can easily understand you. Fortunately, you’ll find many ways to replace missing teeth at Bell Dental Group, including:
- Implant Crowns – Instead of replacing one missing tooth with a bridge, you can get a dental crown attached to a dental implant. This method eliminates the need to drill into healthy teeth and also protects you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
- Implant Bridges – We can also use implants to support a bridge that will replace several missing teeth. It offers the same benefits as an implant crown.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose from two kinds of implant dentures, ones that can be removed whenever you’d like or ones that stay in place unless removed by a dentist. Either way, you’ll never need dental adhesive!
- Traditional Bridges – If you’d rather not get implants, you can fill a gap left by several teeth with a traditional bridge.
- Traditional Dentures – These replacement teeth are often the most cost-effective option for replacing most or all of your teeth.
To schedule a free consultation in our Cincinnati, OH office, call 513-802-9440 today.