Whether you had braces as a child and your teeth have since shifted or you’ve lived with a crooked grin your entire life, it’s not too late for you to get the straight, beautiful teeth that will make you smile with confidence. And the best part: you don’t have to endure months of wearing shiny metal braces on your teeth.
At Bell Dental Group of Cincinnati, we offer Invisalign clear aligners — the best, most discreet way to straighten your smile. Call our office in Cincinnati or fill out our online contact form to schedule a consultation.
No more self-consciously hiding your teeth behind your hands or half-hearted closed-lip smiles. This year, resolve to give yourself the straight smile you deserve.
The Invisalign Advantage
The Invisalign system uses a series of clear plastic aligners that are custom made for you and that you change every couple of weeks. It’s the perfect teeth-straightening solution for adults who would balk at putting ugly metal braces on their teeth. But the advantages are more than just cosmetic. Here are a few reasons clear aligners have become so popular:
- They are virtually invisible on the teeth. People will likely not even notice you are wearing an aligner.
- They are made of soft plastic, have smooth edges, and are super comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to poke the inside of your mouth. They work their magic gently.
- While you should wear them for 22 hours each day to ensure effectiveness, they are removable for eating and drinking. This means you don’t have the pesky food restrictions of traditional braces and you can brush and floss as usual.
- While individual plans vary, Invisalign treatment typically takes only about a year and it requires fewer dental visits than conventional braces.
What Problems Does Invisalign Fix?
Invisalign clear aligners will resolve most of the same types of issues as conventional braces — just much more discreetly. This includes:
- Gaps between teeth
- Open bites (when the bottom and top teeth do not meet when you close your mouth)
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
To learn more about whether you may be a good candidate for Invisalign clear aligners, call our Cincinnati office 513-802-9440.
What Is The Invisalign Process?
If we decide that you are a good candidate for Invisalign, we will take digital impressions of your teeth and map out a custom treatment plan for you. Your aligners will then be manufactured at the Invisalign lab. Once you receive your aligners, you will be expected to wear them for 22 hours each day. You will change your aligner about every two weeks, as your teeth shift. We will have you come in for a progress check about every six weeks. Voila! In about a year, you should have your gorgeous new smile.
Ready to Straighten Your Smile?
If you are interested in learning more about how Invisalign can give you the gorgeous smile you crave, call Bell Dental Group at 513-802-9440 to book a consultation. Or fill out our online form and we will get back to you promptly.