Are you planning a beautiful wedding or preparing for a major event? You might want to put Invisalign and our Cincinnati, Ohio, dental office in your plans. This orthodontic service can correct your smile in just 12 to 18 months — or even by next year’s wedding season.
A recent study found that straightening teeth with Invisalign is the No. 1 cosmetic service expectant brides seek in preparation for wedding season. At Bell Dental Group, we treat brides and grooms with our elite cosmetic dentistry services.
Why? Well, simply put, every bride and groom wants to look their best on their wedding day. Also, the smile is the first thing people notice whenever they meet you. The smile helps you make a great first impression, and having a great smile will be a huge boost for your confidence. If you have crooked teeth or need some smile improvements NOW or in the near future, give us a call 513-802-9440 to schedule your consultation.
Here’s Why People Love Invisalign
Rather than using metal brackets and wires to move the teeth, Invisalign uses clear aligners. It’s hard to convince adults and many teens to wear metal braces. We can hardly blame those patients, especially if their problems can be fixed with something else. Here are some of the advantages of Invisalign:
- Totally clear — Braces can often be distracting, but Invisalign uses clear aligners. The treatment is virtually invisible. Even your closest friends will have no idea that you’re undergoing treatment
- Uses removable aligners — Instead of having fixed appliance on the teeth, you can easily remove the trays for cleaning and eating. This is beneficial for a number of reasons. You won’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your appliance or even food limitations. You can also better clean your teeth.
- No metal — You’ll never have to worry about uncomfortable metal brackets or wires poking your gums of cheeks.
- More comfortable — With Invisalign, you never have to worry about metal hurting your gums or uncomfortable wire tightenings.
- It takes less time — Traditional braces takes about 2 to 3 years to complete, but Invisalign only takes about 12 to 18 months. Even if you’re not totally finished with your treatment by the time an important event like a wedding roles around, you can simply remove the trays for the ceremony and pop them back in a few hours later.
When you come to our office for your Invisalign treatment, you’ll know exactly what to expect. We’ll sit you down and take detailed impressions and X-rays. From there, we can plan out the entire duration of the treatment. The treatment is simple too! You wear the aligners for at least 20 hours a day, only removing them for eating and cleaning.
If you’re planning for a wedding or a big event, Invisalign is just one of the many treatments we have to beautify your smile. Give us a call today at 513-434-3266 to schedule your first visit.