Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express particular emotions like happiness and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s difficult to genuinely be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Basham cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group can help you change that! Our team counts on the most recent technology and strategies to transform smiles and enhance lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk with you about the dental problems you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment strategy to help you attain your goals.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and trustworthy and safe in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, cracks, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make used, broken teeth look healthy and radiant again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting solution when you want to repair multiple oral issues and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfortable orthodontic solution. You can correct the alignment of crooked teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Oral Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with repairs that are secured to dental implants. You can consume what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer relaxing amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re worried about oral treatments. We also want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance coverage, and financing choices to make your care more economical.