Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal specific feelings like happiness and self-confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your gums and teeth, it’s challenging to truly be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Hartselle cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group can help you alter that! Our group counts on the latest innovation and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk to you about the oral problems you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment strategy to help you accomplish your goals.
We provide a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To get rid of deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and reputable and safe in providing fast, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, cracks, and gaps with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly shaped to make worn, broken teeth look healthy and radiant again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your specific requirements. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting solution when you wish to fix several oral problems and actually change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfy orthodontic service. You can correct the alignment of uneven teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Oral Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re nervous about dental procedures, we can supply relaxing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to respond to any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance coverage, and financing choices to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the first step in designing the lovely smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 513-802-9440 to visit your Hartselle cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group. You can also request an appointment online.