Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express certain feelings like happiness and self-confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not simple to really be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Trinity cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group can help you change that! Our team depends on the current innovation and methods to transform smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak to you about the oral issues you would like to repair, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment plan to help you accomplish your goals.
We provide several different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To eliminate deep stains and lighten your teeth by several shades, absolutely nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully shaped to make worn, damaged teeth look healthy and glowing once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your precise specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting service when you want to fix several oral problems and really change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfy orthodontic service. You can correct uneven teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Oral Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are protected to dental implants. You can eat what you want and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re worried about oral procedures, we can offer soothing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to respond to any concerns you have about treatment expenses, insurance coverage, and financing choices to make your care more economical.
Take the initial step in creating the gorgeous smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 513-802-9440 to visit your Trinity cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group. You can also request an appointment online.