Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express particular feelings like happiness and confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not simple to genuinely be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Wolftown cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group can help you alter that! Our team depends on the most recent innovation and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk with you about the dental issues you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To remove deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is in delivering quick, even results for a brighter, younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly formed to make used, broken teeth look radiant and healthy again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your precise requirements. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting solution when you wish to repair several oral problems and really transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can align uneven teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Oral Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with restorations that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel excellent about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer relaxing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re worried about oral treatments. We likewise want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to address any concerns you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing options to make your care more affordable.
Take the first step in designing the lovely smile you should have! Call us now at 513-802-9440 to visit your Wolftown cosmetic dentist at Bell Dental Group. You can also request an appointment online.