Your Decatur dentist wants to make Bell Dental Group your relied-on resource for excellent treatments to maintain your healthy, bright smile. You will locate dental care services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums spotless, healthy and balanced, and risk-free with regular cleanings, exams, decay protection, and dry mouth options.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Obtain the stunning smile you’ve constantly wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and a lot more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a hurt smile while keeping its all-natural appearance and illumination.
- Invisalign— Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth promptly, and straighten out crooked teeth without any individual discovering your braces when you go with Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long lasting investment in your dental health and the most natural dental function, we can recover your teeth with reconstructions attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other unpleasant indicators of TMJ disorder can be eased with our tailored night guard that eases stress on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might be among the countless other grownups who fight with dental stress and anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay on top of routine dentist visits for cleanings and examinations. However, our caring, experienced personnel can provide alleviation with sedation options to relax any type of nerves you have about treatment.
We also plan to make your oral treatment a lot more cost-efficient, giving frequent specials and promotions as a means to thank you for your support. You can pay for the oral treatment with cash, checks, card, and insurance coverage, and you can also supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 513-802-9440 to visit your Decatur dentist at Bell Dental Group. You can also request an appointment online.