Your Trinity dentist wants to make Bell Dental Group your relied-on source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile healthy and balanced. You will certainly find dental treatment solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Keep your teeth and gums healthy with routine cleanings, exams, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Obtain the gorgeous smile you have actually always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and much more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a hurt smile while maintaining its natural appearance and brightness.
- Invisalign— Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth swiftly, and correct uneven teeth without any individual noticing your dental braces when you opt for Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-term financial investment in your oral wellness and the most all-natural dental function, we can restore your teeth with remediations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable indications of TMJ disorder can be eased with our personalized night guard that relieves stress on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover normally.
You might be amongst the millions of other adults that battle with dental stress and anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay on top of routine dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. However, our caring, experienced staff can provide alleviation with sedation options to calm any type of nerves you have regarding therapy.
We also plan to make your oral treatment more economical, offering constant specials and promos as a way to thank you. You can pay for dental treatment with money, checks, card, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses using our third-party funding alternative, CareCredit.
Call us today at 513-802-9440 to visit your Trinity dentist at Bell Dental Group. You can also request an appointment online.